Couldn’t have written this better myself!
Stuff I knew before TTC
1. No one is guaranteed a baby when they want it. And yet, some people are able to plan like that. This makes it ridiculously difficult for them to understand those who can’t plan.
2. I really, really wanted to be among those who could plan for a baby and have it work totally correctly.
3. If you can, waiting to start trying is not the wrong decision. Having a baby is a big deal.
Stuff I realized when we started
1. Sex ed in this country is 99.9% about how not to get pregnant. For a huge percentage of the population, that makes total sense. For the rest of us, it means that not only do we not get the info we need, but it leaves the majority population totally stumped about what’s going on with us.
2. There’s actually a lot that I…
View original post 482 more words