1. It is 100% possible to be completely overjoyed and debilitatingly terrified at the exact same moment.
2. It is so much easier not telling people that I am pregnant than I thought it would be. I am totally content on keeping this our little secret for a while longer.
3. Cramps are a very, VERY scary thing even when you know it is completely normal.
4. Do not watch anything and I mean anything on Animal Plant while pregnant… you will cry at every show and every single commercial.
5. Having to eat every hour is simultaneously awesome and a total pain in the ass.
6. Sleep is my friend more now then ever… even if I still don’t get enough of it.
7. The first couple weeks of being “bloated” is no joke. I can’t wear my jeans and have been living in leggings/yoga pants.
8. Sandpaper nipples… I am obsessed with touching them to make sure they still feel like someone took sandpaper to them (yes, I know, I am a complete freak but I am doing anything I can to reassure myself that this is actually happening).
9. Seeing E this happy has made my heart swell. I have NEVER seen him like this in the 11.5 years we have been together. It’s amazing.
10. Even though the past 3 years have tried my faith and I have all but stopped praying, I have found myself praying with every ounce of my being that this baby is my take-home miracle. Here’s hoping that my prayers come true.
…16 days till my viability ultrasound…